Electrical Machines - Operations and Maintenance.
This course “Electrical Machines - Operation and Maintenance” will include;
- Electrical machine design and assembly
- Failure mechanisms common to stator windings
- Electrical test descriptions, selection and interpretation
- Visual inspection - what to look for?
- Stator core inspection and wedge surveys
- Safety hazards in undertaking visual inspections
- Practical application of test and visual inspection procedures
- Inspection reporting
Current training dates are Tuesday 22nd August 2017, download the registration form for more information
Beyond DGA - Will Your Gassing Transformer Fail?
This webinar explores the use of dissolved gas analysis (DGA) to identify advancing failure modes in a power transformer. Our transformer specialists will then detail electrical test and inspection strategies that can be applied to comprehensively assess the severity of an existing problem and what corrective actions can be taken to reduce the risk of failure. The webinar will also include several instructive case studies.
Keeping Transformers Running
This course “Keeping Transformers Running” will include;
- Transformer design considerations
- Core and coils and insulation system
- Transformer installation
- Oil testing of transformers
- Electrical testing of transformers
- Transformer life management and extension
- Transformer failures - "Things that go wrong"
- Repair/replace decisions
- Best practice in information management
- Developing and implementing a HV asset health index system
Electrical Machines Lifecycle Maintenance
The seven basic elements to the “lifecycle” of an electrical machine are;
The maintainability of electrical machines is dependent of making the correct considerations around each element of the “lifecycle”.
This course is designed for engineers and tradesman involved in making every day maintenance decisions around electrical rotating plant. The course will cover all elements of the electrical machine “lifecycle”, their interrelationship and the importance of making the right maintenance decisions.
Keeping Electrical Machines Running
"Keeping Electrical Machines Running" - a look at the fundamentals of extending your electrical machine reliability and reducing "total cost of ownership".
This one day course will cover:
- Machine Fundamentals
Understanding your electric motors and how they operate
- Machine Failures
"Things that go wrong" - common electrical motor failure modes
- Common Maintenance Issues
Common maintenance issues faced by machine maintainers
- Condition Monitoring
Description, theory and application of motor tests
- Maximising Reliability
Seven "take away" tips for keeping your electric motors running
Tailored training courses can be designed to suit your specific needs, presented by our industry recognised specialists this training can be conducted in house at your facility or offsite at a suitable location.
For more information on customised training please contact us.