Welcome to the 19th annual Machines conference.
This year Machines2018 will focus on the application of good maintenance practices and the role of measurement as a means of achieving world class availability at the lowest practical cost for your critical electrical assets.
learn from others how;
To select from available approaches for electrical machine monitoring
- To undertake the journey from data to information and finally to electrical asset intelligence
- Simple maintenance done extremely well equals reliability
- Improvements in electrical machine “uptime” have been achieved
- Lessons have been learned from machine failures
- To reduce electrical machine maintenance cost
Who Should Attend
- Those responsible for maximising return from electrical asset investments – asset managers
- Those responsible for electrical plant reliability – maintenance managers, reliability managers and practitioners
- Those responsible for measuring electrical plant condition – CM practitioners
- Electrical engineers and maintenance practitioner
Registrations for Machines2018 are now open.
See more papers
Become a Machines2018 Exhibitor or Sponsor
We are very excited to welcome you to Machines2018, held at Crowne Plaza Coogee. Our fabulous venue is a short distance from the Airport and Sydney CBD, located by the clear waters and beautiful white sands of Coogee Beach. Registered delegates will be provided with a way to book that will allow you special discounted rated at Crowne Plaza Coogee. This offer is subject to availability and will be valid until 30 days prior to the conference and subject to availability so ensure you book early to avoid disappointment.