Optimising Electrical Asset Maintenance
Progressing to On-Condition maintenance
30th October - 1st November 2017
The Crowne Plaza Coogee
Welcome to the 18th Annual Machines conference!
This year Machines2017 will focus on electrical machine condition monitoring (CM) and how contemporary approaches can be used to optimise machine maintenance. Development of innovative gadgets for electrical machine monitoring and “novel interpretation” approaches are moving at a pace, join us at Machines2017 to learn from others how;
- To select from available approaches for electrical machine monitoring
- To undertake the journey from data to information and finally to electrical asset intelligence
- Simple maintenance done extremely well equals reliability
- Improvements in electrical machine “uptime” have been achieved
- Lessons have been learned from machine failures
- To reduce electrical machine maintenance cost
Who Should Attend
- Those responsible for maximising return from electrical asset investments – asset managers
- Those responsible for electrical plant reliability – maintenance managers, reliability managers and practitioners
- Those responsible for measuring electrical plant condition – CM practitioners
- Electrical engineers and maintenance practitioner
Participation in this industry conference may be eligible for CPD. Please check with your
authorising body for full details.
Information at a Glance
Mon 30th October - Wed 1st November 2017
Crowne Plaza Coogee
242 Arden St
Coogee, NSW, 2034
+61 2 9315 9121
The full program is now available! See inside for a full list of abstracts and papers.
Meet the industry peers, knowledgeable experts, and international presenters that make up the cast of Machines2017.
With special thanks to all our exhibitors:
Stay up to date